Everything you need to know about the news spy software
- There is no limitation as to the amount of profit you can make on this trading platform using the news spy software. Some of our members are even making as much as $1500 daily, so the ski is the limit.
- There are free licenses for every new member and each member is entitled to a license per registration. However, since we have a limited amount of The News Spy licenses available, we want all prospective members to register quickly.
- The news spy is not in any way related to affiliate marketing; the News Spy Software is just an exclusive tool and service that brings the market closer to the people who need it. It also provides insight into cryptocurrency trading.
- You don’t have to spend the whole day sitting in front of your computer. Since this tool does all the work for you, you only need like 15 minutes in front of your computer to set things right and make strategic trades. The use of the News Spy Software gives you more money and more time to enjoy your life.
- An exclusive News Spy software license is free for every registered member on the platform for a limited time. In addition to this, there is no extra fees, commissions or any other hidden charges.
Is the News Spy Software Legit or a Scam?
The News Spy Software is never a scam and it is secure and trustworthy. The question of scan and legit is what most global investors ask and the short answer is that it is legit. Since all integrate brokers are genuine, they provide security to user’s funds and they make sure that deposit and withdrawal of funds are done with no stress. In addition to this, all personal information is heavily encrypted and secured identity theft. These brokers have their reputation they are protecting in the industry.
Conclusion – The News Spy Software is Legit
The News Spy Software is not a scam and it provides a better and innovative way for members to make money online. You have nothing to lose when you join this highly lucrative industry. You will make a lot of money with this reliable and genuine software working for you. In addition, this software does not require professionalism before usage as it can be used by both novice and professionals. You need to try this software out to make money.
Beware! TheNewsSpy is an offshore broker! Your investment may be at risk.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Open trading accounts with at least two brokers.
The News Spy is a new scammer that has blown a lot of money for the trailer on its website. Watching the video – the “presentation of the company” so to speak – we learn that it is brand new piece of software, combined with a panel of expert analysts, dedicated to ensuring their customers are up-to-date and well informed on the latest fluctuations of the financial world. It claims that the software scans hundreds of news-sources online while fetching data and forming patterns. Afterwards, the “expert” panelists translate this into trends, understandable for even the newbie traders. The short video goes on about how important it is to be “one step ahead” and how, surely, after registering with News Spy you will undoubtedly be like “the big boys on TV”. To make the offer even more intriguing – we learn from the video that News Spy offers only a “limited” number of licenses so that potential clients must hurry. But must they really?
How Much Does The News Spy Cost?
You can ‘join up’ for free.
But that’s part of the scam.
Because once you’ve done that.
You’ll be called and emailed relentlessly by a ‘trader’ who will try to pressure you into making a minimum deposit of £250 to their ‘recommended’ broker.
Do NOT deposit any money.
Or give away any of your personal information for that matter.
Fake Reviews of The News Spy
There are some ‘positive’ reviews of The News Spy online.
They are fake and not to be trusted.
Because they have been fabricated by biased affiliates that stand to make money if you ‘join up’ through their links.
Watch Out For ‘Recovery Room’ Scams Too!
If someone contacts you offering to ‘recover’ the money that you’ve lost to an investment scam.
Because this is what’s known as a ‘recovery room’ scam.
Where fraudsters target ‘sucker lists’ of people who’ve been the victim of known scams in the past.
In a secondary effort to syphon even more money from them.
They’ll typically ask for an upfront payment for their ‘services’.
And then you’ll never hear from them ever again.
These scumbags aren’t against randomly spamming inboxes in an attempt to get lucky either.
For example, I keep getting emails from scammers offering to help get my money back from the ‘Golden Markets’ fraud.
Despite the fact that I’ve never been affected by that known broker scam.
Is there any Real Advantage of Using this App?
When we compare the app with the other Bitcoin trading apps, we found out the following facts:
- Excellent customer support:The News Spy app has good customer support. Their contact details are clearly given on the official website. Few prank apps do not provide such details. They wipe away the funds of the investors. However, this app does not seem to be so.
- Suitability of app:The app is simple. It is suitable for any type of investor. A beginner can get the same comfort level as that of an expert.
- Strong Algorithm:The News Spy app is based on a strong algorithm. Hence the chance of profitability is more.
- News Analysis:The app works on information-based trading. It has strong connections with news sources. The Bitcoin market is highly volatile. Trading in this market without any logic will surely burn the wallet. To trade based on news-guided input seems to be safer than trading blindly. Users of the app always stay one step ahead of other investors. This makes a huge difference as far as Bitcoins are concerned. It can earn significant profits, even more than what others earn. It can protect from losses. You can withdraw money even before the loss-making event happens.
- Mobile support:The app also offers a desktop as well as mobile support. Bitcoin trading needs speedy action. Hence staying in touch with the market is mandatory. The mobile app is certainly an advantage on those terms.